Wittersham School Vision
At Wittersham Church of England Primary School we believe that every child must be nurtured, valued and empowered to have the highest aspirations for their future and to reach their full potential through the provision of a stimulating, innovative and creative curriculum. We want our learning community to achieve high standards by equipping them with the skills to succeed and inspiring a lifelong love of learning.
Our School Values within our Christian community:
• The belief in the equal worth of everyone as learners and the celebration of the whole child.
• The creation of a safe, secure environment in which all flourish as happy, healthy and confident learners.
• The goal of high expectations and challenge for all.
• A fostering of courtesy, self-esteem and consideration for others.
• The Christian values of kindness, love, forgiveness, self-worth and respect to be promoted and embedded within our daily lives.
• The belief in the importance of promoting respect and tolerance for all cultures, faiths and lifestyles preparing children for life in Great Britain.
On a voyage of discovery: together we learn, grow and achieve.